Monday, October 19, 2009

This guys got nakeds of MacKenzie!






Meet the latest, but certainly NOT the greatest, Splogger (Spam/Blogger) to contact me with infected cyberdribble. This time it was in reply to my post "People watching in traffic cheers me up!"

Note the eloquent way Mr. "Mackenzie Philips Nude blogspot.com" tries to "tempt" me with the tantilizing vision of the next washed-up celebrity to audition for Spray on Hair .."by Ron Popeel" in the very near future...he promises photos of her loveliness in the nude....







I seriously considered Mr. MPN's very enticing offer for a short moment.  I let my head fill with the glorious visions of personally aiding a publicity hungry Ms. Philips achieve her dream of  starring in a huge One Day at a Time THE MOVIE! movie come back.  I had already envisioned how the re-glamourization of  Ms. Philips would come to fruition.  All it would take to make MacKenzie shine like she had never shined before in her life would be to combine my talent, a glossy of her poor abused and malnourished body from the neck down, and the beloved happy chocolate face of my friend, Mr. Hankey the Christmas Poo, smiling jauntily at the world from her neck up. (A sort of Hankenstein's Monster if you will...)


Then it hit me and I realized that the world was in no way ready to see a naked Mackenzie Philips, re-glamourized with Mr. Hankey or not, so I sat down and wrote out a reply to Mr. MPN: 



surprise boys and girls.........


No this isn't it. I just wanted to share my shattered dream with you for a moment....
Here's my reply:

 
(trust me when i say you won't be able to read my attempts for a comment "glossy". It wouldn't photoshop right so i've reprinted it for you...)

Dear Mr. Mackenzie Phillips nude.blogspot.com Spammer -


Thank you for you for reading my post and attempting to stir up my fantasy life. However, in regards to your comment I’m a bit confused as to your intentions. Are are you “offering” to let me see “Miss Philips” in the nude? Or are you teasing me by “implying” you have the “goods” so to speak but “maybe I no get to see Ms. Phillips Nude?”!


I’m hoping…guessing it would suffice to say that you're "teasing me" with  this erotic vision and  you're right - I don’t DESERVE to NO see Ms. Philips in the nude.  I'm a depraved sicko who likes to take pictures of unsuspecting fat people sucking up their third JUMBO size bag of Lays as they haul ass out of Save Mart parking lot, taking down old people and mothers walking their kids on leashes, in a frantic attempt to get home to their defrosted Sara Lee 3 layer cheese cake before it's time for dinner. Yep, i’m a chubby tater picture taker...MacKenzie's fine venus-like physique is WAY too classy for my portfolio.


So I guess I will have to just live with the fact that some of the finer things in life will pass me by  - all due to my ignorance of what's classy and what's not.  And I will cry myself to sleep tonite-  knowing I have only myself to blame for yet another dream dashed to pieces like so many of my Crisco can chamber pots!



I hope my new splogger friend doesn't try to persuade me next with naked pictures of  BEA ARTHUR - I don't think my photoshopping addiction would let me pass up "hankifying" Maude...









No comments:

Post a Comment

Spammers trying to personalize their crappy ads...