Tuesday, November 17, 2009

My fine literary style, and recently discovered talent for photography, score me yet another book deal…

Just thought I’d provide you with yet another shameless “sought-after author this time turned Photographer” update in regards to  Wonderful Glorius ME!

I just got word via Google Hollywood Watch that not only did my tumultuous hours-long hour of research into the oft-times mysterious field of “Herpes and other fun-filled, yet itchy, dating solutions” net me yet ANOTHER unexpected “book” deal (to be worked out when I can find the “publishing house” that took it without my permission, per usual – of course), but this time it seems they have also saw fit to display one of my heart-felt and emotional photography “stills” in the literary work as well – Note I have circled below in blue for your convenience, one of my finest works, held dear to my heart – a piece I simply call “Dick left-hanging”…” (i kind of stole the idea from that overrated movie entitled “Girl unfinished”, remember that? I barely do, either…)







Note the double entendre – Dick left HANGING, as in “left hanging wondering what’s next” and also Dick Left-Hanging, as in “hanging to the left in direction”…







PS - I had to enlarge "Dick" and re-do the color of the text for your visionary pleasure (notice I also added a photo of Old and Crabby's dating site mascot, Hilda - as a Shout Out to her for all her hard work at getting out the wrinkles when the site was new.  But if you think this pick is my attempt at a forgery, or you'd like to see the original "literary tribute of note" for yourself, please click on NIGMA and see my precious Dick left hanging with your own eyes...


Oh one more thing...

I just know you're dying to take another look at my latest photochopped remake of an old family fave (away from the limelight it shares with "Dick left hanging" as it deserves it's own gallery opening in my opinion)  Or maybe you think it's dumb, but either way - Here it is again, LARGER for your convenience this time ....enjoy..







Always remember my motto:  As long as I think it's funny, at least one person's laughing..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spammers trying to personalize their crappy ads...